Born out of a mutual admiration and long-standing partnership, PUMA and Professor Green have hooked up yet again to create another innovative summer collection for 2013, which will be sure to feature his alter-ego, the ‘honey badger’.
Find out more about the previous collection and inspiration behind the honey badger graphic at www.pumahoneybadger.co.uk
When PUMA and I began the discussion, I really wanted to find something to tie the collection together. To make it cohesive: be it a logo or a detail that would run throughout. A few days prior I’d been watching a clip of the most fearless, relentless and absolutely bonkers animal I’d ever seen seen, A honey badger...
In celebration of Professor Green’s latest summer apparel collection and partnership with PUMA, the co-collaborators are giving fans and creative individuals the opportunity to submit designs for a spin-off range of limited edition t-shirts that will be available in selected UK retailers in October 2013.
The brief is to design a graphic that is based around Professor Green’s ever-elusive alter ego ‘The Honey Badger’ character and form a collection that will tell a story about ‘A Day in the Life of the Honey Badger’.
Entries will be narrowed down by PUMA and Professor Green to the best 5 designs will be chosen to feature on t-shirts.
- Must be within a size of w 25cm x h 25cm to fit in the front of the t-shirt.
- Must include copy to describe the graphic/story (no more than 50-60 words) that will be printed in back neck of t-shirt.
- Can be a variety of applications (photo, illustration, graffiti etc) and is open to your interpretation
- Must be uploaded as a SQUARE JPEG, PNG or GIF file at 800px x 800px in size on a white background
The 5 winners will:
Be invited to hand print their design on to t-shirts
Be invited to meet Professor Green at the PR launch of the new PUMA collection in June 2013 where their designs will be on display
(the whole Professor Green collection + 5 pairs of shoes)
Win a selection of PUMA products
Win a signed/framed copy of their t-shirt design by Professor Green
Win gig tickets to see Professor Green
Have their design on limited edition t-shirts that will be available in selected UK retailers in October 2013.
Please upload a square jpeg, png or gif of your design at 800px x 800px in size on a white background., give it a name and give us a short description of no more than 60 words describing the idea behind it.
PROFESSOR GREEN X PUMA LTD EDITION T-SHIRT COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules:
- PUMA reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these rules at any time without prior notice. PUMA reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or the rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside PUMA’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions.
- Entry is free and is open to all residents in the UK Entries can only be made online at www.wornmyway.com
- Please read the submission instructions on www.wornmyway.com carefully. More than one entry per person is allowed. All entrants must sign up to www.wornmyway.com to submit a design. Entries must include name and description of the graphic. Participants' details will be retained for market research purposes in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- The graphic must be a completely new design. It must not include designs, logos or images made or owned by anyone other than the entrant. The design must not have anyone’s image or likeness and must not contain any illegal, obscene, racist, defamatory or sexual material.
- Once the graphics is uploaded, the entrant hereby assigns to PUMA the all rights of the graphic with full title, free from all charges and PUMA shall have the exclusive right to change, edit, and exploit the graphic and all versions and derivatives of throughout the World (or not, as we see fit) and to authorize others so to do without further reference or payment to the designer or any persons who helped make the graphic.
- The competition starts on 22/05/13 Closing date for receipt of online entries is midnight 05/06/13. PUMA accept no responsibility accepted for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- The winning designs will be selected by PUMA and Professor Green. The judges' decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- There will be FIVE winners. The winners will be notified 1 week after the competition finishes by e-mail. If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours then a new winner will be selected.
- The prize is non-transferable and can be issued to the winners of the competition only. The prize cannot be sold and will be considered void in these circumstances. There is no cash alternative. PUMA reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
- The prize is to have the winning designs on a limited range t-shirts that will be available in selected UK retailers in October 2013. The winners will be invited hand print their design on to t-shirts that will be previewed at the PR launch of the new Professor Green collection in June 2013. The winners will also be invited to attend this launch and meet Professor Green. The winners will receive the whole Professor Green X PUMA collection and 5 pairs of PUMA shoes, a signed and framed copy of their t-shirt design by Professor Green and gig tickets to see Professor Green in 2013. This is subject to availability.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity and PUMA reserves the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. The prize draw is promoted by PUMA.
- No correspondence can be entered into on any matters arising from any prize draw.